Kodi, a media player software application, is developed by XBMC foundation. Kodi is generally used to stream videos online. The software is available for various operating systems and hardware platforms. It is completely free and it has a beautiful user interface. However, Kodi is not a complete package as it does not come with contents out of the box. Users need to use some third party add-ons for enhancing their Kodi experience.
There are many high quality add-ons and among them Zen is one of the best add-ons for streaming movies and TV shows on your device. The user interface of Zen is very simple as well as amazing. Users will not face any kind of difficulties while searching their favorite content.
Zen is an all-in-one Kodi add-on that has no official support from Kodi TV. Consequently, you will not get any information regarding this particular add-on on the official forum of Kodi. Therefore, installing Zen add-on on Kodi has become a difficult and complicated thing. But, you do not have to worry as in this article; you will come to know the installation process of Kodi add-on on your Kodi device.
How to Install Zen Add-on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Open ‘Kodi 17 Krypton’, select ‘add-ons’ and then select ‘setting icon’
- Click on ‘Unknown Sources’ and then press ‘yes’
- Then go to ‘Home’ and Click on ‘Settings Icon’ that is visible at the top left on your screen
- Then go to ‘File Manager’ and tab on the Add ‘Source’ button
- Type the URL mentioned below in the ‘top text box’
- Type ‘NAN’ in the ‘bottom box’ and click ‘OK’
- Go to home, select ‘Add-ons’ and then go to ‘Package Installer’ and install from Zip file
- Click on NAN
- You will receive ‘Add-on enabled’ in the notification section
- Click on Install from Noobsandnerds Repository
- Click on video add-ons -> Zen and then Install and wait for notification
In conclusion, it may be said that Zen is a very popular add-on that will surely fulfill your taste and it is completely safe to install. Therefore, just install it by following the steps without any hesitation.